- Payment for services is to be in cash or by credit/debit card at the time of service unless previously agreed.
- Credit terms are available on request, after the customer has confirmed in writing that they have read and understand these terms.
- If credit terms are granted, payment must be made in full within 14 days of service, either by direct deposit, PayPal, or cheque.
- If payment cannot be made within 14 days, a payment plan must be agreed between the customer and Milligan Gardens or a late fee of $10 will apply.
- If a payment is overdue a further late fee of $10 per week will be applied until payment has been made in full.
- If payment has not been made by the due date, further service will be suspended until paid in full or a payment plan has been agreed.
- If payment has not been made, or an agreed payment plan entered into within 28 days of the due date, debt recovery action may commence without further notice.
- If a payment plan is entered into and the terms of the plan are not met, debt recovery may commence without further notice.
- If debt recovery is commenced, the recovery costs will be added to the amount owed.
- Failure to pay invoices by the due date may result in credit terms being revoked and all future service being offered on a cash at time of service basis.
- Cash customers who do not pay at time of service will be issued with a once off invoice and no further service will be made until payment is made in full. Future services will be made only if paid in advance.
Cancellation of Booked Service
- Booked services require 3 days notice of cancellation.
- If cancelled with less than 3 days notice a cancellation fee of 10% of the job value will apply or 10% of a day’s labour costs for large jobs.
- If cancelled with less than 24 hours notice a cancellation fee of 20% of the job value will apply or 20% of a day’s labour costs for large jobs.
- If cancelled without notice at the scheduled time of service a cancellation fee of 50% of the job value will apply or 50% of a day’s labour costs for large jobs.
- In all cases of cancellation with less than 3 days notice, Milligan gardens will attempt to return or repurpose materials purchased specifically for that job. The customer will be charged 50% of the costs of materials purchased specifically for that job, or 100% of the cost of materials that cannot be returned or repurposed.
Refusal of Service
- Service will be suspended if overdue payments are pending.
- Service will be refused if aggressive behaviour is directed at Milligan Gardens staff, and such cases will be treated as a cancellation without notice and charged accordingly.
- If access to the property is restricted by locked gates etc and nobody is present to rectify the situation then the booking will be treated as a cancellation without notice.
- For workers’ safety, foreign objects such as toys, dog bones etc must be picked up before booked time of service. Refusal of service may occur and a cancellation fee apply if this is not done.
- We require animal droppings to be picked up before the booked time of service. Service may be refused and a cancellation fee charged if this is not done.
- For jobs estimated or quoted at a value greater than $250 a deposit of 10% is required before commencement of work.
- For jobs estimated or quoted at a value greater than $500 a deposit of 25% is required before commencement of work.
- Extra items added to quoted jobs at customer request will increase the total cost of service.
- If excessive foreign objects or animal droppings are present it will be up to the operator’s discretion to either refuse service and apply a cancellation fee, or to remove the offending items. If the operator elects to remove the items this will be charged at $2 per minute.